Fastening HIGH LOAD DOWELS for concrete
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
with you in 3 - 6 days
- Heavy-duty dowels / drop-in anchors for concrete
- not suitable for bricks, hollow blocks, porous stones, etc
- Set consists of drop-in anchor thread and ring nut
- easy assembly, in a few minutes
- Drill hole in concrete with a diameter of 10mm
- Drilling depth approx. 80mm
- precise assembly instructions are included
- Load capacity approx. 300kg on concrete ceilings
- Branded product, approved by building regulations, made of galvanized steel
- Ideal for concrete ceilings Installation of hanging chair "One"
If you want to attach your hanging chair under concrete ceilings or the hammock to concrete walls, we recommend using the metal anchor that is approved under construction law (branded heavy-duty dowel). It is easy to assemble in minutes. A drill hole with a diameter of only 10 mm and a depth of 80 mm is required. Insert the impact dowel, tighten the nut, screw the ring eyelet tight and you're done. Up to 300 kg load on concrete ceilings or walls. Material steel, galvanized.
Note: Not suitable for walls / ceilings made of brick, hollow blocks, etc.