Fastening EYE BOLT for wooden beams
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
with you in 3 - 6 days
- Ring bolt with a long, clean thread
- Welded eyelet, no bending, for high loads
- Material galvanized steel
- easy installation in wooden beams, in a few minutes
- Pre-drill the beam with an approx. 8mm drill
- Drilling depth up to the mark on the ring screw
- Load capacity on wooden beams approx. 250kg
- Ideal for wooden beams Installation of hanging chair "One"
If you want to attach the hanging chair or hammock to stable wooden beams, we recommend the threaded screw with closed eyelet. To assemble, first pre-drill a hole, then screw in the screw up to the mark and hang the hanging chair or hammock on it. Material galvanized steel.